quick search advanced search browse temp folder
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    www.artandarchitecture.org.uk Forum Index -> External Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A&A Editor
A&A Editor
A&A Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Discuss.
Mauricio Larrain
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

This might sound crazy, but try to look the painting from this point of view:

The composition is diagonal from down left to up right, following a line and the main subjets are "Cupid" (who is not really Cupid) and a female body partially seen.
"Cupid" (or the man figure in the first plain) is twisted, as refusing the woman who has in front of her a big apple.
Don't you see here Adam and Eve ??
Steve Jones
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you for the big welcome and it's great to be a part of this amazing forum that is available to us. Art has been going for years and still will do in the future as well because so many people submit an interest in it. I'm working on a cod black ops 2 cheats website at the minute and would not mind a few art websites or blogs to become partners with.

I do hope that more people sign up to this forum as it's very underrated so i might just tell people on my website to come here and sign up immediately. Those that are interested in Arts and craft will surely then join the forum.
Arvind Kejriwal
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Arvind Kejriwal going to form new government in Delhi Reply with quote

Arvind Kejriwal is a former chief minister of Delhi and he wants again to form a government in delhi on his fake promises. He run away and left the position of CM of Delhi, he don't want to face problems of the general public which means "AAM Aadmi" and say himself "AAM Aadmi". I never vote in future to Arvind Kejriwal.
yoyo wall
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: Amazing wall stickers for your nice room Reply with quote

Hello there! [b]WallStickerDeal.com[/b] is a wall sticker store creating lovely vinyl wall stickers and fabric stickers that are guaranteed to cheer up your life!

Our [b] Headboard Wall Stickers[/b] are the perfect solution to liven up the kids room or any other space where you need a daily dose of wall happiness. For our colorful wall stickers we use a soft environmentally friendly polyester fabric material that can safely be used by adults and kids alike. Our one-colored vinyl models comes with a transfer surface for easy positioning and installation. All of our stickers and stickers can be attached to most smooth surfaces, and will not damage your walls when removed. We love them, and hope that you will do the same!
[/u][/url]
Xweief ly
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 am    Post subject: Chrome plated Waterfall Bathtub Faucet With LED Color Change Reply with quote

Innovative contemporary design techniques that are preferred among new house contractors and everyone who is upgrading, are likely to include incorporating the Waterfall Bathtub Faucets. This kind of faucet has the unusual capability to capable easily with the rooms they are part of, and enhance, not take away from their feel. The Touchless Bathroom Sink Faucets are actually the most hip of all the new deeper completes.
---------------------------------------------------
Wholesale Faucets with Free Shipping: www.faucetsdeal.com
judee elliot
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

Planners are basically determined by the innovative control of mass, space, volume, surface, light, shadow, materials, system, and even minded components, for example, cost, development and innovation, to accomplish an end which is tasteful, utilitarian and frequently imaginative. This recognizes design from building outline, which is driven fundamentally by the inventive control of materials and structures utilizing numerical and exploratory standards. http://www.assignmentland.co.uk/do-my-assignment

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you need a mannequin? Amazing selection of mannequins for sale has My-Mannequins http://my-mannequins.co.uk/ . Beautiful mannequins made from the highest quality materials and elegant at the same time. Great offer.
Tome Jones
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I constantly been sort of an underground band in a way that had the respect of our friends on the street. i like to mention we're the world's maximum well-known starting act because we've got opened for each massive band on earth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.samishleather.com
teenu john
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Excellent Painting Work Reply with quote

I Impressed with the painting work. Excellent one. Really great and keep it up. I like painting arts very much and it improves our creative ideas. If you have this type of skill must boost it. Dissertation writing service reviews provide proper guidelines to choose best online help. http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com/Forum-Dissertation-Writing-Services-Reviews-UK
Mili jacob
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this kind of art form and you have done great job. This kind of form is really creative and it shows the potential you have. I love art and painting and i used to paint a lot. You can visit http://best-essay-writing-service-reviews.com/ for academic help and score high
Sol Sam
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Fascinating Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]Do you need a mannequin? Amazing selection of mannequins for sale has My-Mannequins http://my-mannequins.co.uk/ . Beautiful mannequins made from the highest quality materials and elegant at the same time. Great offer.[/quote]

I am always fascinated with this kind of work because of the passionate people behind it. I love painting, I love arts, but I am not as gifted as the ones creating this awesome works and the ones featured via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymhMqbftFyg&feature=youtu.be which are very inspiring to create.
Brody Walker
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: do my nursing assignment uk Reply with quote

Great!! I was told about this site from <online nursing assignment writer UK of MyAssignmenthelp.com and now I know why, this site is truely amazing and so helpful. It is the site where I can learn about many things. I would like to visit this site again!

Regards,
https://myassignmenthelp.com/uk/nursing-assignment-help.html
Aurora Stone
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a huge platform where artists can share their work. I just wondered while looking at some fabulous paintings and there are so many works which inspired me a lot. As a artist, http://essayssos.com/ I am super excited to be here.
Brody Walker
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Who can provide me urgent assignment help? Reply with quote

I came to know about this website: https://myassignmenthelp.com/uk/
but I don't know how genuine they are? Any Suggestions?
Reply to topic    www.artandarchitecture.org.uk Forum Index -> External Stories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: