SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 

Kensal House

Fry, Edwin Maxwell

Reply to topic    www.artandarchitecture.org.uk Forum Index -> Architecture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara coker
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Kensal House Reply with quote

I used to live in these flats(Kensal House) better known as the white flats,in one of your pictures there are some children one of them could even be me,as we have pictures taken at the very same flats,when my sister sends them to me if you would like me to send them to i can via email
It was strange looking at them flats after all this time.as i remember they had a bomb shelter in that playground,and my brother went to the nursery in those flats also they had a club on the estate called the 7th feathers.a sweet shop on the front called Queenies,a few shops across the road.and i am sure my sister had her wedding reception in the club on that estate.It brings back happy memorys of my childhood there and all the friends and one of those friends i am still in contact with
yoyo wall
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 am    Post subject: Amazing wall stickers for your nice room Reply with quote

When you're decorating your walls, you don't need to bother with paint, glue, and the whole mess that comes with them. Wall stickers from Wall Stickers offer a beautiful and hassle-free way to bring life to your drab walls.

Vinyl Wall Stickers Quotes allow you to decorate your walls in an easy, mess-free, and affordable manner. Whether you want to put up a design that you love, or are looking for a unique way to liven up your child's bedroom, stickers for walls provide a creative and inexpensive solution for changing and sprucing up any area of your home.more at http://www.wallstickerdeal.com
Xweief ly
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Discount Waterfall Shower Faucet with Shower head Reply with quote

Many of the best shower faucets in you need to have interesting glass-plate designs; an tilted cup plate dangles several inches wide above the drain by a lengthy sloping cyndrical tube, and in the center of the dish a lengthy, steel rod keep into the air. At first look they can seem a little complicated But once you do determine how to function them the water flows out just like a fountain and cleaning your arms or doing the recipes becomes a whole new encounter.
---------------------------------------------------
Wholesale Faucets with Free Shipping: www.faucetsdeal.com
Xweief ly
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject: Choose 360 Degree Rotating Copper Water Tap Kitchen Faucet Reply with quote

If you are going to do some renovating in your washrooms, a smart idea is to buy some amazing Copper Faucets. These bathing room basins will add style and creativeness to your washrooms, making it the center of fascination in your washrooms. The copper faucets will also bring a fantastic impact of beauty and style to your washrooms. If you are a new house owner, you maybe thinking to provide your washrooms a nice look and feel.
---------------------------------------------------
Wholesale Faucets with Free Shipping: www.faucetsdeal.com
daniel miller
New contributor
New contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From vintage fixtures to bold wallpaper patterns will make your home's smallest room the most peaceful spot in the house. Don't forget to save money on decorating your bathroom. For more saving: http://couponsohot.com/stores/macys-coupons/
Reply to topic    www.artandarchitecture.org.uk Forum Index -> Architecture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: