Attributed to Abraham Jansz. van Diepenbeeck (1596 - 1675)
Graphite, chalk (black), ink on paper (pale buff and laid)
Width: 29.6 cm; Height: 45.1 cm;
Blunt, Anthony (Professor) & NACF; bequest & grant aid; 1984
This work is not on display
While we make every effort to ensure this information
is correct, displays are subject to last-minute changes.
Copyright: © The Samuel Courtauld Trust, The Courtauld Gallery, London