- Purchase prints of images via our partner PhotoBox
- Select images in the Folder, Results and Image Set Contents pages and use the row of buttons across the foot of the screen to do things with the selected images
You can access all the features represented in the row of buttons at the foot of the page (with the exception of print purchasing) by going to the individual image pages and using the buttons there - for instance, to add the image to the Folder or to a new or existing Image Set.
However, please note that certain features are only available to registered users who have logged in to the site.
- Open the Tools menu
- Select the Internet Options... menu item
- Click the Security tab
- Select Internet from the row of Web Security Zones
- Click the Custom Level... button
- Scroll down to the entries listed under Scripting
- Click the Enable radio button on all three entries under Scripting (Active scripting, Allow paste operations via script and Scripting of Java applets)
- Click OK and confirm that you want to make the change
- Click OK to exit the Internet Options dialog box