When you click a thumbnail image anywhere on the Art and Architecture web site, you are taken to its Image Page. As well as the three standard toolbars, this page contains:
- A mid-size version of the image: click it or the magnifier icon to see a full-size version
- A link to the zoom-in feature, which allows you to examine the picture in great detail: click the icon just below the mid-size image
- A 'Buy this image' link which directs users to our sites www.courtauldimages.com and www.courtauldprints.com
- Cataloguing information, to the right of the mid-size image
- Links, below the mid-size image: follow these links to see other images which share characteristics with the current image. For instance, the link 'dogs (37)' will take you to a list of 37 pictures of dogs
Across the bottom of the page you will find the Features toolbar, which give access to useful features and functions. These are described in separate sections, so hit the Back button in your browser to return to the main How to... page, then follow a link to find out more.